Nickname: Moment 22
Energy level: 1
Physical strength: 3
Mental strength: 2
Sense of humor: 4
Gut feeling ability: 4
• Problem solving. +3 Mental strength and +2 Creativity during surprise attacks and/or if trapped.
• Persuasion. +2 Influence and +3 Focus during a verbal confrontation.
• Visuality. +3 Focus when searching for physical clues, decoding pictures and detecting details and patterns. (+4 for art interpretation.)
• Odd knowledge. Gisela has a 50% chance to help out another player faced with a knowledge challenge they cannot solve themselves.
• Energy level +2 and Focus while holding the Desamfetamin medicine card.
• Mental strength -1 if faced with three or more unsuccessful dice rolls in a row.
• All players on the same square as Gisela receives +2 Moral if Gisela plays the Humor card as an action. (Gisela’s own moral is not affected.)
• Friendship. Another player can choose to play any social card directed at Gisela once per round as an action, to give Gisela +4 Energy level, +1 Moral and +2 Mental strength.
• Moral +2 if holding the Interest card.
50/50 risk or bliss special modifier:
• Gisela starts off with the 50/50 card. Once per game cycle, Gisela must roll a dice during a confrontation:
1-3: -1 on all of Gisela’s Personality traits for one round.
4-6: +1 on all of Gisela’s Personality traits for one round.
”Too weird to live, too rare to die”